What you Will learn ?
- How to use Cost Volume Profit Analysis (CVP)
- Managerial accounting and cost accounting concepts
- How to categorize costs by behavior
- How to prepare a contribution margin income statement
- How to calculate contribution margin, unit contribution margin, & contribution margin ratio
- How to calculate the break even point and the margin of safety
- How to forecast using CVP
- How to calculate operating leverage
Managerial and cost accounting topics of cost volume profit analysis (CVP).
We will review managerial accounting concepts and the difference between managerial accounting and cost accounting.
The course will start out introducing our primary CVP tool, a contribution margin income statement. The contribution margin income statement will give us an idea of where we are going as we then zoom into more detail going forward, focusing on the nuances of each step in the process.
We will discuss the concept of mixed costs, why they are a problem, and different methods for dealing with them including a high low method and scatter diagram method.
The course will explain the brea-keven point in units and revenue, one of the foundational concepts of cost volume profit analysis (CVP), and one many other concepts are built from.
We will discuss forecasting using cost volume profit analysis (CVP). Projections into the future are one of the significant benefits that CVP provides.
The course will cover techniques to apply CVP analysis when there are multiple inventory products.
We will also discuss the concept of operating leverage, how it is calculated, and why it is useful.
- An understanding of basic accounting terms
Get the Best Selling Courses Now | Huge Discounts – bit.ly/best-udemy-courses
Lists of Top Telegram Channels
1] Courses download Links – t.me/download_udemy
2] Premium Courses Mega Link – t.me/megalinksfree
3] Envato Market files – t.me/freeenvato
4] CAD Courses and Plugins (MECH) – t.me/CADfiles
5] After Effects and Photoshop Templates – t.me/premierepropresetandtemplates
6] Udemy Coupons 100%OFF – t.me/getintocourse