What you Will be taught ?
- Distinguish between various kinds of SSL Certificates
- Create and Configure a primary droplet on Digital Ocean
- Install a Free Let’s Encrypt SSL Certificate
- Repair the Google “Not Safe” Warning on any web site that accommodates enter varieties.
- Install LAMP Stack on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
- Configure Identify Servers
- Configure DNS Settings on Digital Ocean
- Examine the standing of a SSL Certificate
- Mechanically renew a SSL Certificate periodically using cron tab, and establishing cron jobs.
Within the fashionable web age, delivering net content material over a safe protocol has turn into important.
Since January 2017, Google attaches a warning label to any web site that doesn’t safe delicate net web page content material by delivering it using HTTPS. This contains net pages that comprise varieties asking for usernames, passwords, bank cards and different delicate info.
Within the close to future Google plans to roll out a requirement for all net pages to be secured. Warning labels will turn into progressively extra aggressive, and ultimately highlighted in crimson, daring colours on the handle bar.
It’s straightforward to see the results of not complying with this new requirement. You make investments time, cash and vitality to drive site visitors to your web site. Your customers anticipate a safe searching expertise and can probably be deterred from using your web page after they see such warning labels hooked up.
There may be a widespread false impression that securing a webpage over HTTPS requires professional server information and is a pricey and cumbersome course of.
The aim of this course is designed to train you the whole lot you want to find out about HTTPS and SSL certificates. We begin with the fundamentals. Exploring the speculation and definitions that might be helpful in growing your understanding.
From there, we dive into configuring a server on Digital Ocean and putting in a free SSL certificates generally known as Let’s Encrypt. We additionally discover establishing Cron Jobs on an Ubuntu server, to mechanically renew your certificates periodically.
After finishing this course, you’ll simply find a way to safe any net web page using HTTPS and free SSL certificates.
Coupon Code : YOUACCEL56344
- College students would require an web connection and PC or MAC Laptop System.
- Terminal for MAC or PuTTY for Home windows