Be taught to Install & Configure NGINX on Ubuntu 18.04. Consists of MySQL, PHP, PhpMyAdmin, WordPress & SSL Integration.
What you’ll be taught
- Perceive the important thing variations between Apache and NGINX
- Deploy a Digital Server on Digital Ocean with Ubuntu 18.04
- Connect a Floating IP to a Digital Ocean Digital Server
- Hook up with a distant Digital Server utilizing an SSH Shopper
- Execute primary instructions to a server
- Install LEMP Stack on a Digital Server (Linux, NGINX, MySQL, PHP)
- Configure Title Servers for a Area Title
- Configure a DNS Zone File
- Install a Free Let’s Encrypt SSL Certificates on NGINX utilizing Certbot
- Install PhpMyAdmin on NGINX
- Safe PhpMyAdmin utilizing Symbolic Hyperlinks and Authentication Gateways
- Install and Configure WordPress on NGINX
- College students would require an web connection and PC or MAC Pc System.
- Terminal for MAC customers or PuTTY for Home windows Customers
Howdy and Welcome to our newest new course. We’re glad you possibly can be part of us on this thrilling new studying expedition!
On this course, we’re going to be exploring probably the most highly effective Internet Server applied sciences obtainable. One which has grown in recognition exponentially since its launch – Sure, we’re speaking about NGINX.
Whether or not you might be an skilled internet developer or new to the business, youve seemingly heard of the age-old debate between Apache and NGINX. Which one is healthier, what must you use? This course presents a fantastic introduction into NGINX. We shall be protecting a number of necessary matters, comparable to:
- Understanding the distinction between Apache & NGINX
- Putting in NGINX on a Digital Ocean Droplet or any Digital Server of your alternative.
- Modifying the NGINX Block Configuration file for internet hosting Web sites
- Putting in important parts on NGINX comparable to MySQL, PHP & PhpMyAdmin
- Securing PhpMyAdmin utilizing symbolic hyperlinks and NGINXs in-built authentication gateway.
- Securing your hosted web sites with free SSL utilizing Certbot & Lets Encrypt
- Putting in and Configuring WordPress in your NGINX Server
We shall be utilizing Digital Ocean droplets for this course, however you may create a digital server with any cloud internet hosting supplier of your alternative. The configuration steps can be the identical, no matter who you host with. Additionally, we shall be utilizing the newest LTS model of Ubuntu (18.04).
So, if you’re able to dive again into one other course and be taught a wide range of new ideas, hit the sign-up button!