What you Will learn ?
- Java 🙂
- Students will learn programming basics which will help them to understand any other programming language
- Interview practice tests
- In this course you will get knowledge which is needed to proceed with understanding of Android, Spring Framework and other enterprise frameworks
- Object-oriented programming
- Learn the Java basics, including syntax and primitive data types
- Get necessary knowledge to demonstrate your skills of Java to future employers
- Understand difference between Java 8, 9, 11, 13
- Learn best practices from true programmer
- Learn how to write scalable, readable and maintainable clean code
- 30+ coding exercises
- You will learn source code of the tutor. All homework is completed with the Trainer
- Learn how to use integrated development environments to create Java programs
- Debugging tools
- Eclipse IDE
- SOLID principles
- Java Collections Framework
- Implementations of the List interface
- Map Interface and Implementations
- Set Interface and Implementations
- Best practices of using collections
- Performance comparision of different collections
- Functional programming in Java
- Lambda functions
- Method references
This is the first part of fundamental training program ‘Java from Zero to First Job’. As it’s declared in the course name, it’s created for people who want to learn programming from scratch. You need to know how to turn on your computer, no other knowledge is required for this course 🙂 The rest will be covered in lessons.
Before starting creation of this course, our team attentively investigated feedbacks for existing courses on Udemy platform and tried to focus on the feedbacks for the top-rated courses to understand what can be improved in this course and make it even more better from the quality standpoint. After analysis, we understand what will help students to learn Java in more efficient way. In this course:
– High concentration of useful material in each lesson
Sometimes you can notice that watching of 5 minutes of our lesson is equivalent to watching of other 30 minutes lesson.
This is because time spent for preparation for the lesson (script for the lesson, lesson structure) and video editing (to cut boring pieces of the lesson, or time when program loads) sometimes 10 times as much (sometimes even 20) as final lesson duration after video editing.
Only your homework and coding exercises including EXAM task might take approximately 20 hours to implement.
Also each topic is separated from another. In case some concept will be explained in the next lesson and you don’t need to worry about understanding this in scope of this lesson – instructor will make announcement when specific topic will be covered.
Go and try it yourself! We will appreciate your feedback.
- You want to learn Java while having fun 🙂
Get the Best Selling Courses Now | Huge Discounts – bit.ly/best-udemy-courses
Lists of Top Telegram Channels
1] Courses download Links – t.me/download_udemy
2] Premium Courses Mega Link – t.me/megalinksfree
3] Envato Market files – t.me/freeenvato
4] CAD Courses and Plugins (MECH) – t.me/CADfiles
5] After Effects and Photoshop Templates – t.me/premierepropresetandtemplates
6] Udemy Coupons 100%OFF – t.me/getintocourse