What you Will be taught ?
- Deploy and Configure Virtual Servers
- Create and fasten Floating IP’s to Digital Ocean Droplets
- Set up Ubuntu on a Virtual Server
- Configure Apache, MySQL, PHP and PhpMyAdmin on a Virtual Server
- Setup a primary, value efficient internet hosting service for purchasers
- Host Multiple web sites on a single server
- Configure Title Servers, DNS Zone Information and Virtual Host recordsdata
- Safe a number of domains on a single server with SSL Certificates
- Entry and take a look at server configurations via an online proxy
- Modify MySQL Authentication strategies
On this thrilling new course, we present you ways to host a number of domains on a single Digital Ocean droplet. We are going to present you step-by-step how to configure a droplet with LAMP Stack on Ubuntu 18.04. This contains deploying a droplet, putting in Ubuntu and all of the elements included in LAMP Stack together with Apache, MySQL, PHP and PhpMyAdmin.
We additionally discover an thrilling new function provided by Digital Ocean, known as “Floating IP’s” which permit you to switch IP’s simply between a number of droplets.
After you perceive the foundations of server configuration, we get into configuring Title Servers, DNS Zone Information and Virtual Hosts to host a number of domains from a single Virtual Server. You’ll have a radical understanding of setting file permissions and growing an organized listing construction for all of your web sites.
We additionally present you ways to configure an SSL certificates for each web site that you just host on your digital server. For this a part of the course we will probably be utilizing Let’s Encrypt. Let’s Encrypt is a certificates authority that provides free SSL certificates, that are very simple to set up and really safe.
You might be welcome to use any internet hosting supplier for this course, because the ideas could be simply carried out on any Virtual Server configured with the Ubuntu distribution.
Coupon Code : YOUACCEL37326
- College students would require an web connection and PC or MAC Laptop System.
- FTP Agent corresponding to FileZilla (Really helpful however not Required)
- Terminal for MAC customers or PuTTY for Home windows Customers