What you Will be taught ?
- Deploy and Configure Virtual Servers
- Create and fasten Floating IP’s to Digital Ocean Droplets
- Set up Ubuntu on a Virtual Server
- Configure Apache, MySQL, PHP and PhpMyAdmin on a Virtual Server
- Setup a primary, value efficient internet hosting service for purchasers
- Host Multiple web sites on a single server
- Configure Title Servers, DNS Zone Recordsdata and Virtual Host recordsdata
- Safe a number of domains on a single server with SSL Certificates
- Entry and check server configurations by an internet proxy
- Modify MySQL Authentication strategies
On this thrilling new course, we present you the way to host a number of domains on a single Digital Ocean droplet. We’ll present you step-by-step how to configure a droplet with LAMP Stack on Ubuntu 18.04. This consists of deploying a droplet, putting in Ubuntu and all of the elements included in LAMP Stack together with Apache, MySQL, PHP and PhpMyAdmin.
We additionally discover an thrilling new characteristic supplied by Digital Ocean, known as “Floating IP’s” which permit you to switch IP’s simply between a number of droplets.
After you perceive the foundations of server configuration, we get into configuring Title Servers, DNS Zone Recordsdata and Virtual Hosts to host a number of domains from a single Virtual Server. You’ll have an intensive understanding of setting file permissions and creating an organized listing construction for all of your web sites.
We additionally present you the way to configure an SSL certificates for every web site that you simply host on your digital server. For this a part of the course we shall be utilizing Let’s Encrypt. Let’s Encrypt is a certificates authority that gives free SSL certificates, that are very simple to set up and really safe.
You’re welcome to use any internet hosting supplier for this course, because the ideas might be simply carried out on any Virtual Server configured with the Ubuntu distribution.
Coupon Code : YOUACCEL81471
- College students would require an web connection and PC or MAC Pc System.
- FTP Agent reminiscent of FileZilla (Really useful however not Required)
- Terminal for MAC customers or PuTTY for Home windows Customers
Note: Udemy is testing its coupon service and they have temporarily limited some countries. I Hope Udemy Solves this issue as early as possible, Until then you can use this simple trick to get courses for Free. For More Check this Watch Video