What you Will study ?
- Random Variables
- Discrete Random Variables and its Likelihood Mass Perform
- Steady Random Variables and its Likelihood Density Perform
- Cumulative Distribution Perform and its properties and utility
- Particular Distribution
- Two – Dimensional Random Variables
- Marginal Likelihood Distribution
- Conditional Likelihood Distribution
- Unbiased Random Variables
- Perform of One Random Variable
- One Perform of Two Random Variables
- Two Capabilities of Two Random Variables
- Statistical Averages
- Measures of Central Tendency (Imply, Median, Mode, Geometric Imply and Harmonic Imply)
- Mathematical Expectations and Moments
- Measures of Dispersion (Quartile Deviation, Imply Deviation, Customary Deviation and Variance)
- Skewness and Kurtosis
- Anticipated Values of Two-Dimensional Random Variables
- Linear Correlation
- Correlation Coefficient and its properties
- Rank Correlation Coefficient
- Linear Regression
- Equations of the Strains of Regression
- Customary Error of Estimate of Y on X and of X on Y
- Attribute Perform and Second Producing Perform
- Bounds on Chances
In at present’s engineering curriculum, matters on likelihood and statistics play a serious function, because the statistical strategies are very useful in analyzing the information and decoding the outcomes.
When an aspiring engineering pupil takes up a venture or analysis work, statistical strategies grow to be very helpful.
Therefore, using a well-structured course on likelihood and statistics within the curriculum will assist college students perceive the idea in depth, along with getting ready for examinations resembling for normal programs or entry-level exams for postgraduate programs.
To be able to cater the wants of the engineering college students, content material of this course, are properly designed. On this course, all of the sections are properly organized and introduced in an order because the contents progress from fundamentals to larger degree of statistics.
In consequence, this course is, actually, pupil pleasant, as I have tried to elucidate all of the ideas with appropriate examples earlier than fixing issues.
This 150+ lecture course contains video explanations of the whole lot from Random Variables, Likelihood Distribution, Statistical Averages, Correlation, Regression, Attribute Perform, Second Producing Perform and Bounds on Likelihood, and it contains greater than 90+ examples (with detailed options) that will help you check your understanding alongside the best way. “Master Complete Statistics For Computer Science – I” is organized into the next sections:
Coupon Code : FREEMCSCS6
- Data of Utilized Likelihood
- Data of Calculus