Grasp the primary information evaluation and visualization libraries in Python: Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Seaborn, Plotly + extra
What you’ll be taught
- Python, we might be utilizing Python3 on this course
- Data Analysis Libraries in Python akin to NumPy and Pandas
- Data Visualization Libraries in Python akin to Matplotlib and Seaborn
- Find out how to analyse information
- Data Visualization
- Jupyter Notebooks IDE / Anaconda Distribution
- No prior information required
Be taught probably the most in demand programming languages on the earth and grasp crucial libraries in the case of analysing and visualizing information.
This course will be break up into 3 key areas:
- The primary space of the course focuses on core Python3 and teaches you the necessities you want to have the ability to grasp the libraries taught on this course
- The second space focuses on analysing and manipulating information. You’ll learn to grasp each NumPy and Pandas
- For the ultimate a part of the course you learn to show our information within the type of attention-grabbing charts utilizing Matplotlib, Seaborn and Plotly Specific
You’ll be utilizing Jupyter Notebooks as a part of the Anaconda Distribution. Jupyter is the most well-liked Python IDE out there.
The course is filled with lectures, code-along movies, coding workouts and quizzes.
On high of that there are quite a few devoted problem sections that make the most of attention-grabbing datasets to allow you to take advantage of out of those exterior libraries.
There must be greater than sufficient to maintain you engaged and studying! As an added bonus additionally, you will have lifetime entry to all of the lectures in addition to a lot of downloadable course sources consisting of detailed Notebooks.
The purpose of this course is to make you proficient at utilizing Python and the info evaluation and visualization libraries.
This course is appropriate for college students of all ranges and it doesnt matter what working system you utilize.
- Set Up & Set up
- Core Python
- Python Objects, Variables and Data Varieties
- Management Circulation and Loops
- Exterior Libraries
- Data Analysis Libraries
- Connecting to completely different Data Sources
- Visualization Libraries
- Plotly Specific
- 4 devoted Problem Sections!!!!