Deploy, Configure, and Scale a Manufacturing Virtual Web Server on Linode or Digital Ocean. Set up LAMP Stack + Extra
What you’ll be taught
- Deploy a Manufacturing Web Server utilizing Linode or Digital Ocean
- Configure LAMP Stack on Ubuntu
- Navigate the Linode and Digital Ocean Interface
- Execute instructions to a Virtual Server utilizing PuTTY for Home windows or Terminal for MAC
- Administer Fundamental Upkeep Instructions to a Ubuntu Server
- Configure Host Identify, Date, and New Customers on a Ubuntu Server
- Configure Web Root Permissions for Apache
- Set up and Configure TightVNC or RealVNC for Distant Server Administration utilizing a Visible Desktop
- Scale, Backup, and Configure DNS Zone Recordsdata on Linode and Digital Ocean
- Fundamental Laptop Abilities
This course affords an in-depth, hands-on overview of establishing and configuring a manufacturing net server, utilizing Linode or Digital Ocean. Virtual Cloud Servers have turn out to be the trade normal for internet hosting net functions of all sizes and complexity. This contains small static net pages, to dynamic, database pushed websites that deal with 1000’s of simultaneous processes. Whatever the mission, digital servers provide an answer that gives net builders a scalable infrastructure that may simply adapt to a altering surroundings.
The course begins with an summary of the registration course of on Linode. From there, college students rapidly leap into deploying and configuring a server utilizing the most recent Ubuntu LTS distribution. College students will turn out to be conversant in the Linode admin interface, and begin executing primary instructions utilizing the net primarily based distant entry console. We then discover distant entry administration utilizing extra complicated instruments resembling PuTTY for Home windows, and Terminal for MAC.
College students will set up and configure LAMP Stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PhpMyAdmin) on the Ubuntu server. We present college students how one can safe the server via SSH Authentication, listing permissions, and disable root person entry.
The course explores distant visible desktop configuration utilizing TightVNC & RealVNC.
As soon as college students have a agency deal with on server configuration on Linode, we check out one other main cloud supplier Digital Ocean. This part of the course offers an summary of the Digital Ocean Admin panel the place college students will deploy and configure a Droplet. We’ll discover a number of the distinctive options Digital Ocean affords, resembling Floating IPs and House storage.
College students be taught to backup, resize, and configure DNS Zone information on each cloud internet hosting suppliers.