This course covers the CSC2 Canadian Securities Course (CSI) Part 2. It explains the ideas in a straightforward to grasp method.
13. Elementary and Technical Evaluation
14. Firm Evaluation
15. Introduction to the Portfolio
16. The Portfolio Administration Course of
17. Mutual Funds: Construction and Regulation
18. Mutual Funds: Varieties and Characteristic
19. Alternate-Traded funds
20. Different Managed Merchandise
21. Structured Merchandise
22. Canadian Taxation
23. Charge-Primarily based Accounts
24. Working with the Retail Consumer
25. Working with the Institutional Consumer
Take a look at our course on CSC half 1 on Udemy too!
The trade-marks AFP, BCO, CSI, CSC, CPH, DFOL, FP1, FP2, FPSU, IFC, NEC, OLC, PFP, PFSA, WME, Wealth Administration Necessities, Department Compliance Officer, Canadian Securities Course, Conduct and Practices Handbook Course, Funding Fund in Canada, New Entrants Course, Wealth Administration Necessities, Private Monetary Providers Recommendation Studying, Monetary Planning 1, Monetary Planning 2, Monetary Planning Complement, Utilized Monetary Planning, and Private Monetary Planner are owned by the Canadian Securities Institute (CSI®). The Canadian Securities Institute (CSI®) doesn’t sponsor, license or essentially advocate these notes, movies and research materials for any of its programs. Dazia Consulting Inc. is an impartial provider of instructional companies. Exam preparation supplies will not be sponsored by some other business group.
If the coupon just isn’t opening, disable Adblock, or attempt one other browser.