This course – filmed in June 2020 and onwards – offers with two most important themes:
a, the Economics response to the COVID-19 pandemic
b. How this response might be paid for
We have a look at responses from:
- The EU
- South Korea
…and different nations.
There are two very vital options of this course:
1. It will likely be continually up to date via new lectures, workbooks, Instructional Bulletins and discussions
2. On my different most important Economics course there are 1000+ discussions within the Q/A piece. That’s how this course might be updated – enter from college students that enrol.
The tempo is sluggish – appropriate for inexperienced persons – however the subjects are very very severe.
- Dying from the virus
- Deaths from the responses
- Influence on governments, companies – and residents worldwide
Who this course is for:
- Everybody as everybody IS affected by the pandemic
Note: Udemy is testing its coupon service and they have temporarily limited some countries. I Hope Udemy Solves this issue as early as possible, Until then you can use this simple trick to get courses for Free. For More Check this Watch Video