Get 100%OFF Coupon For Ethical capitalism Course
Discover: Please do NOT enrol on this course on impulse, considering you would possibly watch it later. Perhaps present an curiosity on impulse, sure, however earlier than you enrol, watch the Preview movies, learn the Course Description after which decide. In case you then enrol then please begin the course as quickly as doable. Watch the lectures, take a look at the workbooks and be a part of within the discussions. Becoming a member of my programs is a critical enterprise and I would like you to get probably the most out of your examine – however I additionally need you to benefit from the course.
That’s the reason I’m asking that you just solely enrol since you actually need to and that you just begin the course desiring to make full use of all of the assets.
You can be very welcome.
Half 1: Quakers and economics
- Why do Quakers need a new financial system?
- 10 rules
- A Quaker view of tax
- Goodbye to financial man
- Quaker values and financial valuations
- Quakers and nationwide earnings
Half 2: essays to make you think about
- The character of cash
- Companies and enterprise
- Financial misinformation debunked
- Free commerce, free markets, and morality
- Growth, support, and overseas debt
- Macroeconomics and nationwide accounts
- Curiosity, low cost charges, and uncertainty
- Externalities and environmental issues
- Behavioral and neuro-economics
Sources to make you assume:
Good work within the new financial system
This booklet examines employment and enterprise constructions to boost human and non-human life.
Vitality within the new financial system
This booklet outlines how we are able to transition to a inexperienced and honest vitality system.
Booklet 4 – Cash, banks and finance within the new financial system
This booklet explores how the banking system and cash creation may very well be fairer.
Booklet 5 – The position of markets within the new financial system
The booklet analyses how markets are framed inside capitalist economies and the way new financial system markets differ.
Booklet 6 – Possession within the new financial system
The booklet opinions the political energy of possession and appears at examples of progressive and sustainable fashions for property stewardship.
Booklet 7 – Constructing the brand new financial system
The ultimate installment of the collection units out the assets, actions and concepts which can be basic to our future financial wellbeing.
Quakers and financial justice
Quakers and animals
Who this course is for:
- Economics college students who worth new approaches to Economics
- Philosophy college students who want to think about topics exterior their central space
- All and everybody within the affect of Economics on Society – and vice versa