What you’ll learn
- Using SUM Functions
- What is 3D Formulas
- – MAX – MIN – IF – IFS
- – LOOKUP – XLOOKUP
- – Text To Column Feature
- – Transpose your data
- – Creat Unique Liste
- No advanced knowledge for Excel
- Basic Knowledge of how to use a computer and a stable Internet Connection.
- Having Microsoft Excel installed on your computer
- Some of the features may not work on the version older than 2016
In This course you will :
Learn How to ——->
– Use Functions : What is the syntaxe of Functions.
– What Function to use : In generale a Function always had the name of what you want to do (U are searching for the maximum amount in a list of data then the Function called Max).
– When and how to use it : What is the purpose of each Function.
The Functions i included here are :
Of course its impossible to talk about all the function that Exce offer to use,but i tried to show the most used ones and in addition i tried to add some Features and technics may be usefull when you deal with Data.
You will have a lot of practice alongside with the videos,so keep practicing in each seasion.
You will see :
- SUM Function.
- 3D Formulas.
- MAX & MIN & IF & IFS (the last one availaible in the new version and the 365 version).
- The Lookups Functions : LOOKUP & XLOOKUP ( i did not talk about VLOOKUP & HLOOKUP they are old and had a lot of limitation)
I did not include the INDEX & MATCH but i invite you to learn them.
- How to creat a unique list.
- How to Transpose your data.
- How to separate a text in a cell to many columns.
———————————————————————————————-> Enroll To the course now and learn all of that.