Be taught Flutter BLoC Sample (v8.0) and Construct Actual App – Step By Step
This Full Course about Actual Duties App [To Do App] Utilizing Flutter BLoC Sample (v8.0) State Management And right here you be taught:
1) Add duties – You may add a brand new job with its description and the duty stays there even in the event you do hot-reload or hot-restart due to Hydrated BLoC.
2) Delete Process – You may Delete a Process and that job strikes to Recycle Bin folder of the App.
3) Mark as Finished/Undone – while you’ve executed a job, it moved to Accomplished Duties Tab or vice versa.
4) Mark as Favorite/Unfavourite – you’ll be able to mark a job as a favourite and you will discover that job within the Favorites Tab.
5) Restore Process – you’ll be able to restore a job and that job re-appears within the Pending Duties Tab.
6) Clear Bin Folder – There’s a ”Clear All Duties” button within the Recycle Bin folder, it deletes all duties and clears the Recycle Bin folder.
7) Change Theme (Darkish and Mild) – Within the Drawer, there’s a swap, by which you’ll be able to change the App Theme into Darkish and Mild mode.
Flutter Widgets equivalent to:
– Popup Menu
– Enlargement Panel
– Backside Navigation Bar
and lots of different Flutter widgets.
I hope you benefit from the course.