Study Docker, Docker Compose, Docker SWARM, Deployment and all about Kubernetes – Free Course
What you’ll study
- Learn to set up and use Docker, Docker SWARM and Kubernetes on Ubuntu 20.04
- Learn to create and use Photographs & Containers with Docker
- Learn to deploy Docker purposes – manually, with managed companies or with Kubernetes
- Perceive advanced matters like managing and persisting information with Volumes
- NO prior Docker or Kubernetes expertise is required!
- Primary understanding of terminal and command line utilization
This course will train you each Docker & Kubernetes from the bottom up with all of the required concept and tons of examples and demos!
We’ll discover all key ideas intimately and with sensible examples and demos – from pictures and containers, over volumes and networking all the best way as much as deployment and Kubernetes Cluster: This course has all of it!
Intimately, this course consists of the next matters:
- An intensive introduction to Docker, containers and why you may wish to use Docker
- Detailed setup directions for macOS and Home windows
- A deep-dive into the core ideas you’ll want to know: Containers & pictures
- Learn to create customized pictures, use present pictures and methods to run containers based mostly on such pictures
- Get an in depth overview of the core instructions you want when working with Docker
- Learn to work with information and methods to persist information with volumes
- Discover container networking – with the surface world and between a number of containers
- Learn to work with each single and multi-container tasks
Lastly, you’ll sort out Kubernetes, a production-grade system for managing advanced purposes with many alternative working containers. You’ll study the suitable strategy to construct a Kubernetes Cluster – this course doesn’t have any of these annoying “don’t do that in manufacturing” feedback! You’ll first construct a Kubernetes Cluster on multi-nodes over KVM hypervisor