This course is all about WiFi and the safety of wi-fi networks. You’ll research the completely different threats, weaknesses and assault strategies.
No particular abilities are required because the course covers every part from the very fundamentals together with the set up of Kali Linux.
The next subjects will probably be coated in the course of the course:
- How Wi-fi Networks Work.
- Necessary Settings to Change on Your Router.
- How to Set up Kali Linux in VMware Participant.
- Helpful Linux Instructions with Examples.
- Carry out a Denial of Service Assault and Discover Hidden Wi-fi Networks.
- How to Hack WiFi Networks (WEP, WPA, WPA2).
- Use numerous instruments like: Aircrack-ng, Wifite, Crunch, Cowpatty, Pyrit, Reaver…
- How to Create an Evil Twin Entry Level.
After finishing this course you can be assured with breaking all forms of WiFi encryption strategies.