Study to Safe web site site visitors using HTTPS by putting in a FREE Let’s Encrypt SSL Certificate!
What you’ll be taught
Distinguish between several types of SSL Certificates
Create and Configure a fundamental droplet on Digital Ocean
Install a Free Let’s Encrypt SSL Certificate
Repair the Google “Not Safe” Warning on any web site that accommodates enter kinds.
Install LAMP Stack on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
Configure Title Servers
Configure DNS Settings on Digital Ocean
Test the standing of a SSL Certificate
Routinely renew a SSL Certificate periodically using cron tab, and establishing cron jobs.
College students would require an web connection and PC or MAC Pc System.
Terminal for MAC or PuTTY for Home windows
Who this course is for:
- No prerequisite information required
- Internet builders wanting to safe their web sites using SSL
- College students involved in studying about certificates authorities
- College students involved in SSL Certificate Varieties for optimum safety and credibility
- Internet builders who need to keep away from expensive charges and set up a free, safe SSL Certificate using Let’s Ecnrypt
- College students involved in studying the fundamentals of SSL Encryption
- Internet builders who need to direct all area variations to HTTPS, as a substitute of HTTP
- Internet builders who need to learn the way to simply resolve the “Google Not Safe” warning label.