Whats up and Welcome to our newest new course. We’re glad you can be a part of us on this thrilling new studying expedition!
On this course, we’re going to be exploring probably the most highly effective Internet Server applied sciences accessible. One which has grown in recognition exponentially since its launch – Sure, we’re speaking about NGINX.
Whether or not you’re an skilled internet developer or new to the business, you’ve probably heard of the age-old debate between Apache and NGINX. Which one is healthier, what do you have to use? This course gives a terrific introduction into NGINX. We will probably be protecting a number of necessary subjects, corresponding to:
- Understanding the distinction between Apache & NGINX
- Putting in NGINX on a Digital Ocean Droplet or any Digital Server of your alternative.
- Modifying the NGINX Block Configuration file for internet hosting Web sites
- Putting in important elements on NGINX corresponding to MySQL, PHP & PhpMyAdmin
- Securing PhpMyAdmin utilizing symbolic hyperlinks and NGINX’s in-built authentication gateway.
- Securing your hosted web sites with free SSL utilizing Certbot & Let’s Encrypt
- Putting in and Configuring WordPress on your NGINX Server
We will probably be utilizing Digital Ocean droplets for this course, however you may create a digital server with any cloud internet hosting supplier of your alternative. The configuration steps can be the identical, no matter who you host with. Additionally, we will probably be utilizing the most recent LTS model of Ubuntu (18.04).
So, in case you are able to dive again into one other course and be taught a wide range of new ideas, hit the sign-up button!
Who this course is for:
- College students thinking about studying about NGINX
- College students thinking about studying the variations between Apache & NGINX
- College students thinking about studying deploy a Digital Server
- College students who need to learn to execute instructions utilizing Console
- College students who need to learn to connect with a distant Digital Server utilizing an SSH Consumer
- College students thinking about Putting in and Configuring NGINX on Ubuntu
- College students who need to Install and Configure PHP, MySQL and PhpMyAdmin on NGINX
- College students thinking about studying connect a website title to an internet site hosted on NGINX
- College students thinking about studying set up SSL on NGINX utilizing Let’s Encrypt
- College students who need to Install & Safe PhpMyAdmin for Database Administration
- College students who need to learn to Install and Configure WordPress on NGINX