Lean stock administration is the calculated method to growing the worth of an organization’s stock in provide chain administration by figuring out and eliminating waste left behind from manufacturing and provide chain.
Earlier than producers began utilizing lean stock administration, they might normally manufacture their items based mostly on demand planning as stock administration is figuring out issue in a firms provide chain administration.
Nonetheless, with lean stock, the producer figures out and eliminates their extra stock and solely shops what they want in a selected timeframe as this present day firms don’t compete once more one another their provide chains compete towards one another as stock administration is a very powerful a part of provide chain. Lean stock administration needs to be prime precedence in each firms provide chain administration
the follow utilizing lean stock administration in provide chain originated from japan. As Japanese have mastered in lean provide chain administration
it was famously adopted by Toyota motor company, who switched to a make to order method and carried out a steady evaluation of its manufacturing strains to assist the corporate survive a post-war Japanese financial system.
Through the use of the lean stock tactic, Toyota was in a position to adapt to the traits in demand and the altering local weather of the financial system by not burdening themselves with the elevated carrying prices of storing completed items or squandering precious assets on pointless manufacturing.
Course content material:
1. Introduction to lean stock administration in provide chain
2. Waste administration with lean stock administration
3. Forecasting stock the with lean stock tools in provide chain
4. Vendor stock administration
5. Position of Gemba stroll in lean stock administration efforts
6. The 5s’s of lean for provide chain
7. Kanban in lean stock administration
8. Scale back changeover in manufacturing
9. Advantages of 1 piece circulation in lean manufacturing and lean stock administration
10. Error proofing to keep away from waste in provide chain
11. Standardization to decrease stock administration efforts
12.preventive upkeep for unhalted provide chain
13. High quality isn’t and accident in provide chain
14. Simply in time the guts of lean stock administration in provide chain
15. Rationalize to get greatest stock administration outcomes and improve income
16. Teaming up with distributors for lean stock administration
17. Security inventory as a backup in stock
18. Concurrent vs sequential engineering which is healthier for provide chain and manufacturing
19. Lean stock administration is a steady effort for higher provide chain
20. Creating a lean provide chain and stock tradition
Who this course is for:
- This course is for those who’re working in Logistics, Supply Chain, Export and Import trade this course will assist you to achieve data about Inventory Management and operations in depth masking attention-grabbing subjects the teacher of this course has saved this course very sensible no textual content e-book definitions and boring concept.
The post LEAN 6σ tools for Inventory Management in Supply Chain appeared first on Udemy .