This Course is NOT a DB2 DBA COURSE and isn’t associated to Database administration.
The Course offers the fundamental introduction to DB2 and trains on the DML operations on
Mainframe. Many of the DDL operations on DB2 are carried out by DB2 DBA and this course
provides a quick introduction of DDL operations which Mainframe Developer ought to concentrate on.
Why ought to I Learn DB2 on Mainframe?
- Many of the tasks on IBM Mainframe requires DB2 Data.
- Many of the Initiatives makes use of COBOL DB2 Packages.
- If you realize DB2 , it provides worth to your profession and resume.
Is that this Course for DB2 DBA?
No, this Course is for Builders who work on IBM Mainframe. This Course covers main DDL operations from builders viewpoint(not DBA’s Perspective). Main DML operations are additionally lined. Please don’t worry, in case you have no idea what’s DDL and what’s DML. That is lined within the course.
Which matters are lined on this Course?
- This Course Covers all DML operations for Mainframe Builders.
- College students will get skilled on learn how to create a desk, view and index.
- The Course teaches you – How you can Insert information into desk, replace information, choose the information from the desk