On this course, we’ll study the ideas of Threat Detection in an Enterprise utilizing the Microsoft instruments and safety providers for On-Premises, Hybrid and Cloud environments.
You’ll undergo a number of threats and assault strategies and the instruments to detect them and mitigate them as properly.
After finishing this course, it is possible for you to to:
- Describe signature-based and behavioral / heuristic detection strategies
- Record the capabilities of on-premise menace detection and mitigation instruments
- Title the capabilities of hybrid and cloud menace detection and mitigation instruments
- Acknowledge the significance of Enterprise menace detection monitoring
This course is designed to get you began as rapidly as doable. There are a number of self-paced studying actions. You’ll get:
- Video lectures on every matter explaining every idea totally with examples (and Demonstrations the place relevant)
- Overview questions on the finish of every part (quizz) to check your information on the matters discovered within the part
- Fingers-on Lab on the finish of the course through which you’ll apply at your personal tempo. You should have a step-by-step instruction file accessible to finish the Lab duties like: putting in detection instruments, performing a number of sorts of cyber assaults, detecting the assaults and far more.
- Ultimate Examination on the finish of the course – 42 questions to check your information on the matters and ideas discovered within the course
- Hyperlinks to official Microsoft sources/blogs/movies for additional documentation.
This course is the second course from a collection of 9 programs which tackle all facets to grow to be a Microsoft Cyber Safety Skilled . This cyber safety observe is designed to show you, or fill within the information gaps, all of the facets and applied sciences to grow to be a profitable cyber safety skilled. The complete observe addresses largely Microsoft safety applied sciences, together with the newest cloud providers made accessible by Microsoft like: Azure ATP, Workplace 365 security measures and providers, Microsoft Clever Safety Graph, Azure Lively Listing Safety and plenty of extra.
Microsoft, Home windows, Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Azure are both registered emblems or emblems of Microsoft Company in the USA and/or different nations. This course is just not licensed, accredited, affiliated with, nor endorsed by Microsoft Company.
Who this course is for:
- Safety Directors, Safety Analysts, System Administrator
- Any IT fanatic who wnts to get began in cyber safety and be confortable with the Microsoft Safety providers
The put up Microsoft Cybersecurity Pro Track: Threat Detection appeared first on .