Hey there! Welcome to my ‘MOSFET Minicourse’. On this course, The core ideas of MOSFETs like their building, working and functions will probably be dealt.
After learning this course, you’ll have the ability to
1. Design logic circuits utilizing CMOS Logic.
2. Design a MOSFET Amplifier utilizing any one of many three combos (CS, CG, CD)
3. Use MOSFETs as digital switches.
4. Perceive the distinction between BJT and FET
5. Perceive the various kinds of FET and MOSFET
6. Know the formation of various logic gates utilizing PMOS and NMOS.
7. Know use TinkerCAD, A circuit simulation software.
8. Use MOSFET to manage digital elements like LEDs
9. Perceive the terminologies like Energy Consumption, Fan In, Transconductance and many others.
MOSFETS are broadly utilized in industries. A few of the main functions of MOSFETS are:
1. MOSFET is used for switching and amplifying electronics indicators within the digital units.
2. It’s used as an inverter.
3. It may be utilized in digital circuits.
4. MOSFET can be utilized as a excessive frequency amplifier.
5. It may be used as a passive component e.g. resistor, capacitor and inductor.
6. It may be utilized in brushless DC motor drive.
7. It may be utilized in digital DC relay.
8. It’s utilized in swap mode energy provide (SMPS).
Who this course is for:
- Newbie Electronics, CS and Electrical Aspirants
The post MOSFET Mini Course appeared first on Udemy .
Note: Udemy is testing its coupon service and they have temporarily limited some countries. I Hope Udemy Solves this issue as early as possible, Until then you can use this simple trick to get courses for Free. For More Check this Watch Video