Over this course, we’ll be overlaying a number of the fundamentals surrounding Nagios XI. A number of the subjects coated on this course are as follows:
* An summary of Nagios XI and the options it incorporates
* Organising several types of new consumer account, these being admin and consumer
* Organising new alerts for hosts and companies in your organisation’s community
* Viewing the standing of configured hosts and companies and acknowledging any alerts that seem on the console
* Scheduling downtime in order that alerts do not ship emails out unnecessarily
* Organising alerts with the auto discovery function contained inside Nagios XI
* An summary of the completely different knowledge views which can be obtainable and what they’re used fo
Additionally coated on this course is an outline of the Admin settings menu, which as a result of it is measurement is cut up into 3 lectures, all of that are situated on the finish of the course.
Please observe that this course is geared toward freshmen, which means that you’d be half of a bigger IT group the place the server admins are caring for any backups and patching, as duties resembling backing up digital machines on hypervisors are past the scope of the course, however are very important to an organisation’s community.