Did you tire of studying JAVA, Swift, Kotlin totally different programming languages?
Will it’s a lot better if simply study one language after which can construct for each Android and iOS?
React Native is what you want!!
However what’s React Native? In a nutshell react native permits use the react library to create native
mobile apps for Android and iOS gadgets.
It’s a actually good possibility for builders that need to create some sort of mobile app who’re already snug with react
It undoubtedly recommends that you simply already perceive the core ideas of react like useful
elements state props
We do have a whole react course on this platform, be happy to verify that out
On this course, you’ll study some primary React and likewise lengthen this to React Native. We’ll construct a todo app to strengthen what we learnt within the earlier lectures.
What you’ll learnt
- Learn how to run the app in iOS and Android emulator
- Learn how to use React Native elements
- Learn how to use the useState so as to add dynamic content material
- Learn how to use the TextField to alter state
- The distinction between Record and FlatList
- What’s the Touchable Part?
- What’s the TouchableWithoutFeedback
- Learn how to dismiss the keyboard with Keyboard element?
- Create an todo utility which used all of the information that we learnt.
- Create a chat app simply with react native gifted chat and Firebase
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who need to use net information to construct apps that may run on each iOS and Android.
Note: Udemy is testing its coupon service and they have temporarily limited some countries. I Hope Udemy Solves this issue as early as possible, Until then you can use this simple trick to get courses for Free. For More Check this Watch Video