~ Be taught to tips on how to use SelectorsHub and be a SelectorsHub professional ~
This course will assist you to be taught all about SelectorsHub. You’ll find out about XPath writing, cssSelector writing and totally different ideas of dealing with internet components. It can assist you to learn to deal with iframe, nested iframes, shadow dom, nested shadow dom and svg components.
Additionally, you will learn to write and generate xpath & selectors for dynamic dropdown and submenu choices. This course will assist you to be taught all of the options of SelectorsHub in particulars like sensible editor, error dealing with, shadow dom, iframe, svg, multi xpath era and many others.
It is a should a have course for each automation tester. It can assist you to be taught all about xpath, selectors, css selectors, internet components and DOM.
Each selenium, cypress, webdriverIO, protractor and playwright consumer ought to take this course.
It can assist you to increate the productiveness.
This course will assist you to be taught the basic ideas of XPath & selectors.
Additionally, you will be taught concerning the misconceptions of XPath & selectors which individuals have about browser devtools.
- Good editor which auto recommend all potential XPath & selectors features together with their occurrences whereas typing.
- Generate all sorts of potential selectors for inspected ingredient in single click on.
- Error dealing with. It offers the right error message like what’s incorrect in your xpath and cssSelector.
- Helps iframe and nested iframes.
- Helps shadow dom and nested shadow dom.
- Help SVG components.
- Provides correct details about what sort of the inspected ingredient it’s like svg and many others.
- Debugger characteristic to examine dynamic internet ingredient like dropdown menu choices.
- Characteristic to repeat selectors worth direct from proper click on context menu on the net ingredient, no have to open SelectorsHub tab.
- Characteristic to customize contextMenu.
- Generate case insensitive selectors.
- Generate A number of XPath & selectors in single go.
- Provides full script to deal with shadow DOM components.
- Save the XPath & selector worth in SelectorsHub.
- Characteristic to disable and allow SelectorsHub in contextMenu.
- It generates strong distinctive relative cssSelector and XPath.
- Generate the index primarily based xpath in auto recommend.
- Characteristic to generate selectors with the specified attribute.
- Characteristic to generate selectors with driver command.
- Choice to Customise the UI as customers want.
- All of the config will probably be saves in native so subsequent time when consumer open it, it open with consumer’s configs.
- To repeat the Selector’s worth, simply click on on the Selector’s Header. For instance to repeat Rel XPath, click on on Rel XPath.
- To edit Selector’s worth, simply click on on selector’s worth, it’s going to put the worth in field the place you’ll be able to edit it and confirm.
Who this course is for:
- Check Automation engineer who need to create higher and simpler to keep up locators
- All selenium, cypress, WebDriverIO, Playwright, JS customers.
- All automation testers who need to write automation script effectively and neatly.
- Check Automation engineer who need to be taught XPath ideas from scratch with realtime eventualities.
- All Cypress customers.
- All WebDriverIO customers.
- All Playwright customers
The post SelectorsHub Tutorial- A Free Next Gen XPath & Locators tool appeared first on Udemy .
Note: Udemy is testing its coupon service and they have temporarily limited some countries. I Hope Udemy Solves this issue as early as possible, Until then you can use this simple trick to get courses for Free. For More Check this Watch Video