Use 18 Colourful Strategies to Spice-Up Your Songs; Get Impressed By The World’s Greatest Guitarists. (The Flagship Course)
A couple of questions for you:
– What wouldn’t it really feel like, for those who knew that ANY songs that you’d select to play on the guitar – would simply sound stunning, private, and expressive out of your personal palms?
– Expressive and even emotional in a method that you just’ve solely felt a number of occasions earlier than, while you’ve heard REALLY good variations of these songs – maybe covers, that you just simply fell in love with and couldn’t cease listening to?
– What if I advised you, that you could be capable of play your entire favourite songs – in your personal method, and really FEEL nice feelings and new inspiration whereas enjoying them?
Should you’re drained from enjoying songs in the identical outdated method, and from feeling like all the things that you just play sounds the identical – I’ve to let you know that I used to be there too, for years. That’s precisely the rationale that I made this course, and it’s been create because the dream course that I want I had a number of years in the past.
You’re about to turn into a totally totally different guitar participant – an entire lot extra fascinating & charming, with a private type, and most significantly – having extra enjoyable in every tune that you just play. (And so will your listeners)
Individuals can be touched and impressed with what you’ll do on the guitar – they usually’ll wish to hear an increasing number of.
(for extra particulars on the methods and “spices” that you’ll study – see the outline beneath, and likewise the course curriculum content material beneath)
What college students have mentioned:
“I’ve been a basic “campfire” strummer for years. I made a decision to do that course to see if I actually might boost my enjoying and make it extra fascinating. I’m nonetheless within the early phases, however already I’ve discovered two new methods that weren’t too troublesome to choose up which might be already beginning to make a distinction in my enjoying and in my songwriting. The trainer’s constructive, encouraging tone may be very motivating and useful – particularly when attempting one thing slightly tougher. This course is HUGE! I count on to study tons by the point I work my method by way of it. That is cash well-spent!” James Craven
“Cooper is an incredible instructor who is aware of what we wish to study. I all the time felt I performed the guitar in a extremely boring vogue. In solely a few days along with his course I discovered to play songs with arpeggios and everybody seen an enormous distinction. This course is all the things I used to be on the lookout for.“ Jehú Alvarado
“Let’s clarify one thing right off the bat. This is not a song lessons course, you’re expected to already know a few songs. This is a “how do I go about playing the songs I know my way” course. The PDFs are your mates on the subject of serving to you actually break down and perceive the concepts offered (and I do know Cooper put a number of work into them as a result of they’re chock full of data…) Should you’re on the lookout for a nudge to get you out of a campfire strumming rut, that is precisely what the physician (of superior covers) ordered.” Dora P.
“The advantage over the “learn-how-to-play-this-song” method of most Youtube movies is that he teaches some fundamental methods that may be utilized to decorate up any tune.” Larry Tuck
“This course is absolutely amazing. I could not find much on these techniques all over the web, and this course covered all I needed in such a professional way – it is unreal!” Eli Eliashar
“I play the guitar for decades now, but not feeling a real improvement, although I spent my life on Youtube. I started Mr Cooper course yesterday (Spice your songs playing), and the two first lessons gave me plenty of ideas on how to improve my arpeggios, adding scale chords I never thought about. Thanks a lot for that course. All the best for you. Dominique.” Dominique Farese.
Are you at a spot the place you possibly can play songs that you just love on the guitar, however you are feeling that the majority of them sound plain, and sort-of the identical while you play them?
Do you wish to play songs in a extra pleasurable, satisfying method – with much more inventive selections and sound choices at your fingertips?
Would you like to have the ability to actually categorical and transmit your feelings by way of your enjoying – and captivate your listeners?
Do you wish to get right into a journey of enhancing and spicing-up your song-playing by way of finding out the habits, concepts and methods of some the world’s most-loved guitarists? (The Beatles, John Mayer, Ed Sheeran, Jimi Hendrix, Jack Johnson and plenty of others)
If the solutions are sure – so you might be in the proper place, and the one place on the web which can provide you these solutions.
I created this course as the dream course that I want I had after I was on the place that you just’re at now.
I used to be at that very same place shortly after I used to be lastly capable of play a number of my favourite songs fluently, and this sense caught for a number of years of principally plateauing.
A sense of “OK… What’s next after I got those simple strums down?”. I felt like my enjoying was caught in a rut and there was nothing actually particular or ear-catching in my enjoying, neither to me – or to my buddies who had been listening.
That’s really a spot most individuals get to – as soon as they’ll strum some songs. They wish to be greater than a campfire participant that’s equivalent to the following man/woman.
And you may be at this spot whether or not for those who’ve been enjoying for six months or 30 years.
However with the proper steerage and inspiration – you possibly can transfer ahead in a short time and fireplace up the guitar ardour another time.
As soon as I began getting on that street of discovering new song-playing methods, the brand new prospects and new spices I can add to my sound simply stored displaying up, my ears acquired higher, and I discovered new inspirations in lots of songs that I listened to.
At present – the very last thing I really feel after I play a tune is the “boredom” or the “same-old-same-old” feeling that I used to really feel.
The opposite method round is true – I really feel like there are simply many alternative methods during which I can take a tune and make it “my own”.
Due to that, every time I play a tune – it’s additionally a barely totally different model of it – and that’s what I like probably the most – the richness of prospects and selections that I could make.
Additional: The Official Course E-Books: Additionally, look beneath for the 7 bonus E-Books that you just’re getting)
- Lovely, printable SONGBOOK with 110+ of probably the most fun-to-play guitar songs of all time – so that you’ll have many songs to observe your new methods on. I handpicked these songs for you – and they’re all EPIC. You’ll get a whole bunch of hours of enjoyable out of this e book.
- 37$ Worth Bonus: An in depth 100 web page fancy e-book that’ll assist you to ingrain the data from every lesson. Inluding how-to-practice guides, cheat-sheets, hyperlinks to related examples in well-known songs, lesson summaries, and extra.
The 18 methods that you’ll have up your sleeve after this course are: (all the things can be discovered by utilizing sensible examples from at the least 5 well-known songs, and with detailed “how to put this into practice” guides)
- Arpeggio Choosing: (“The #1 Way to Beautify Songs”) the place as a substitute of strumming all strings without delay – you decide each notice individually. We are going to focus deeply on this system and you’ll get all of the instruments it’s good to simply play songs which might be initially performed with arpeggios, or additionally to “convert” common, strummed songs into beautiful arpeggio covers. Notable examples: Inexperienced Day – Time of Your Life, Led Zeppelin – Stairway to Heaven, R.E.M – All people Hurts.
- Create “Stairways” Over Chord Transitions by Utilizing Bass Stroll-Ups & Stroll-Downs: This can be a method to make your chord transitions extra energetic – the place as a substitute of for instance switching instantly from G to E minor, we are going to take the position of a bass participant for a second, and add a “walk-down” on the F# notice, on the best way down from the G to the E minor. Examples: Jeff Buckley – Hallelujah, Ben E. King – Stand By Me, Radiohead – Karma Police.
- Altering the Vibe of a Music by Altering the GROOVE (rhythmic feeling): Take a tune that you recognize and with (or with out) the assistance of a digital drummer app, “inject” a new groove (new “rhythmic feeling”) into it. For instance, flip a chill tune into a cool tune, or a rock tune right into a bossa-nova. This one’s FUN, and you may see examples in The Fugees cowl of No Lady No Cry (kind of a people rhythm within the Bob Marley model, become R&B rhythm), in John Mayer’s cowl of Free Fallin’ (The Tom Petty rock tune – become people), and in Jamiroquai cowl of Sunny. (soul tune become an excellent funky tune)
- Give Your Songs a Lot Extra DEPTH by Constructing Them Up Progressively, Utilizing DYNAMIC Enjoying: With the methods and idea on this part, you’ll be capable of depart the “flat” song-playing behind you, and provides songs deeper performances, with various vitality ranges in every half, even when all you’ve is only one acoustic guitar and never a full band. Examples: the build-ups between the components of the tune in Inexperienced Day – Time of Your Life, Jeff Buckley – Hallelujah, Van Morrison – Into the Mystic.
- Add Some MELODIES to Your Music-Enjoying by Including Riffs & Fills Between Chords: Boost your song-playing by combining some lead-guitar enjoying in it – by including cool melodies and riffs in between a few of your chords. Examples: all of the Jimi Hendrix songs, John Mayer – Gravity, Jack Johnson – F-Cease Blues, Van Morrison – Loopy Love (Athens 1989 model).
- Including Some Acoustic Seaside Vibes to Your Songs with “The Jack Johnson Slaps & Mutes”: Learn to play chill, acoustic, “beach-style” guitar – within the type of Jack Johnson. Examples: Jack Johnson – Higher Collectively, I Acquired You, Banana Pancakes, Bubbly Toes. The Lovely Ladies – La Mar. Ben Harper – Perpetually.
- You’ll be capable of naturally substitute plain chords with some COLORFUL seventh chords in songs that you just play. (like Dmaj7, F7, Em7, and so on.) You’ll know easy methods to use them and also you’ll know once they slot in greatest. Examples of songs with a number of seventh chords: Simply the Two of Us, The Beatles – One thing, Fly Me to the Moon. Additionally, most blues songs comprise Dominant7 / minor7 chords.
- Fantastically adorning your chords by utilizing hammer-ons and pull-offs out and in of them. Examples: Bob Dylan, Brett Dennen – Don’t Suppose Twice It’s Alright, The Doobie Brothers – Lengthy Practice Working, John Mayer – Queen of California.
- We’ll work on including the #1 ingredient into your songs – EMOTION. We’ll see totally different examples from artists who evoke totally different feelings and do some workouts ourselves, so you possibly can actually begin feeling the songs, and make it possible for your listeners really feel you as properly.
- Learn to play songs within the electrical type of Jimi Hendrix and John Mayer, with their distinctive right-hand groove, and whereas including riffs between the chords (and whereas enjoying “thumb-over chords”). You need to use it to play their songs, or to “convert” some other tune into their type. Examples: Jimi Hendrix – Daring As Love, The Wind Cries Mary, Castles Made from Sand. John Mayer – Gradual Dancing In a Burning Room, Gravity, Daughters.
- Including “The Funk Sauce” to Totally different Genres of Music: SLIDING Into Chords: This method will allow you to make a extra “pronounced” entry into chords that you just wish to emphasize. It may be accomplished both in a “funky” type, “country” type, and extra kinds that you just’ll see within the classes. Examples: Pink Sizzling Chili Peppers – Underneath The Bridge, (sliding into a few of the chords within the verse) Jimi Hendrix – Little Wing, Pink Home, (Sliding into a few of the chords within the intro) John Mayer – Cease This Practice. (Into the 2nd chord of the repeating development of the verse)
- Sus 2 & Sus four Chords: Including Curiosity with Pressure & Launch Components. Examples: Brian Adams – Summer time of ’69 (intro of the MTV unplugged model), Elton John – Can You Really feel The Love Tonight, (Simply earlier than the refrain) John Denver – Leaving on a Jet Aircraft. (Simply earlier than the refrain)
- Methods to use Palm-Muting to mess around with the dynamics of a tune – so you possibly can make it possible for the intro sounds smaller, and the refrain sounds BIGGER for instance. Examples: Ed Sheeran – A Workforce, Inexperienced Day – Basket Case, Van Morrison & Bob Dylan in Athens – Loopy Love.
- Make Your Songs Butter-Clean and Your Chords SPACIOUS: Slash Chords. This one’s about Utilizing slash chords (like D/F#, C/B, Em/G, and so on.) to both create fascinating bass line actions, or to get fuller-sounding chords. Examples: Elton John – Your Music, Can You Really feel the Love Tonight, Tiny Dancer. Simon & Garfunkel – America. (Fascinating bass line actions – both ascending or descending ) Pink Floyd – Want You Had been Right here. (fuller sounding chords)
- “Wiping Down” The Strings – a Nice BUILD-UP Approach to Seize Consideration: construct up fast rigidity earlier than a brand new tune half. A cool little contact that provides a number of enjoyable. Instance: Stevie Ray Vaughan – Delight and Pleasure, (earlier than the primary solo) Jimi Hendrix – Little Wing, (proper because the tune begins) John Mayer – Ain’t No Sunshine cowl (proper earlier than the 2nd verse).
- Making Chords HUGE with the CHORDS VIBRATO Approach: Most of us know the vibrato from solos, and when it’s used solely on single notes. Nevertheless, contained in the course I’ll present you 5 methods so as to add a vibrato to complete chords. It sounds AWESOME. Often you’ll finish a tune with it, or emphasize sure chords with it. For an much more pronounced, comparable impact, take a look at the tremolo in Stevie Ray Vaughan – Lenny, (intro) and Nancy Sinatra – Bang Bang. (intro)
- Spicing-Up Chord Transitions by Including WHOLE CHORDS Stroll-Ups or Stroll-Downs: Examples: Radiohead – Simply (into the refrain), Invoice Withers – Ain’t No Sunshine (a walk-down is commonly added in reside performances, proper at center of the bridge – “and she’s always gona too long”) Jimi Hendrix – Little Wing (in the course of every development – it’s a Bbm7-Am7-Abm7)
- Enjoying Various Chord Voicings All Over the Neck: Changing open chords with extra fascinating, glowing voicings up the neck.
- Three additional methods – see The Center Part within the course to seek out out extra!
SONGWRITERS – your future songs can be much more fascinating and totally different from the remainder of the pack. The brand new sounds out of your guitar will certainly encourage you in additional methods, and take your lyrics and melodies to new territories.
Additional classes: (accessible within the “Middle Section” of the course)
- Methods to (Virtually) Begin Discovering Your Personal Unique Sound on the Guitar
- Including the Usually-Forgotten, #1 Ingredient to Your Songs: EMOTION
- A Fast-Begin Information to PRACTICAL Guitar & Music Idea
- Methods to Make Your Guitar 3X Extra Enjoyable to Play (80-20 Upkeep Discuss)
- My Bullet-Proof Methodology to Simply Discover the Appropriate Strumming Sample of Any Music
- The two Fundamental Keys for Studying (and Remembering) ANY Music – A lot Quicker Than How You’re Used to
- 7 Causes to Begin Spicing-Up Your Performances with a HARMONICA
- My 2 Cents About Singing – and Really helpful Methods to Be taught It
- My Favourite 5 Music-Enjoying Guitarists on YouTube – An Inspiration Supply
Bonus: The Guitar Songs Masters Full E-Books Library: On high of all the things that’s above, you’ll get 7 extra fancy guitar E-Books that’ll assist you to enhance your guitar life.
- The 14 Greatest Guitar Apps That You’ll Really Use
- 11 Guitar Observe Ideas for Speedy Enchancment
- The Full Guitar Chords Cheat-Guide
- The 13 Greatest Guitar Equipment That You’ll Want
- My Secret Songbooks Hyperlink-Financial institution: Get Entry to 7 Songbooks with 5000+ Songs
- 9 Cool Methods to Customise Your Guitar
- Enhance Your Sense of Rhythm Cheat-Sheet
Why must you take heed to me?
Hello, my title is Alon Cooper. I’m touring the world whereas working my on-line instructing enterprise, enjoying venues (solo or with a band), and studying from the most effective musicians wherever I’m going.
I’m the founding father of Guitar Songs Masters, one of many high 5 most learn guitar blogs worldwide, and of the GuitarSongsMasters Video Programs Academy, which has over 70Okay college students in additional than 10 distinctive guitar programs.
My main focus since my early days of enjoying the guitar, was to play the songs that I really like – whereas attempting to offer them my private twist. That’s what I’m an professional at – and that’s why this course is the flagship course that I labored on for a 12 months and there’s nothing prefer it on the web.
To conclude – my experience is in instructing you easy methods to play the songs that you love – with your personal distinctive sound that I may help you develop.
Wanting ahead to seeing you contained in the course, and to hopefully hear from you as you’re making the journey of creating your personal sound. (I’m severe – I really like listening to from college students – so be happy to ship me a message)