We live in a knowledge world proper now. And, as a Knowledge Engineer working towards in the actual world, I do know there’s a wealth of knowledge on the market that many individuals and corporations don’t know what to do with!
This course will introduce you to Tableau, a knowledge visualisation software which lets you create stunning dashboards rapidly with little use of code. What you’ll be taught:
- Create TWO fantastically designed dashboard in regards to the Coronavirus
- Share your dashboard on-line for the world to see
- Connect with actual, stay knowledge via Google Sheets
- Carry out calculations on Tableau
- Build graphs and learn to format them
- Bonus Part: Create a dashboard analyzing Trump’s Tweets about COVID-19.
By the top of this course, you’ll know the basics of Tableau and constructing trendy dashboards. You’ll be able to even add a hyperlink to the dashboards in your resume!
This course begins with Tableau fundamentals. You’ll learn to navigate the platform, connect with completely different knowledge sources in addition to construct and publish dashboards.
You’ll learn to create stunning knowledge visualizations reminiscent of numerous charts, maps, headline playing cards in addition to interactive dashboards.
By the point you full this course, you’ll be a assured in utilizing Tableau. These abilities are nice in case you are contemplating a profession in Knowledge Analytics or Knowledge science.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who needs to be taught extra about Tableau and Knowledge Analytics
- Anybody who needs to kickstart their profession in Knowledge Science and Knowledge Analytics
The post Tableau Crash Course 2021: Build & Share COVID19 Dashboards appeared first on Udemy .