Python is the fastest-growing programming language within the trade, and among the many hottest programming languages on this planet.
It is not a tough language for inexperienced persons to select up and for intermediate or superior programmers to advance, which is why the necessity to be taught this language has elevated exponentially over the previous few years.
Python is a scripting language which implies that you’ll write some code and run it within the terminal or command line. Operating the code within the command-line will make it more durable for the customers to undertake your purposes, so what in order for you your software to have a elaborate consumer interface this requires that your purposes have a GUI.
In easy phrases, GUI is a desktop app that gives you with an interface that lets you work together with the script and enriches the consumer expertise.
My title is Yasser Abbass. I am a software program engineer and I shall be your teacher for this course
I’ve been in programming for the previous 30 years and particularly in python for the previous decade.
David Schaffer: “This course made me actually fall in love with PysimpleGUI. I like to recommend it. The instructor’s nice; I want he had extra programs on python on Udemy.“
This course assumes that you’ve got earlier Python information as an illustration (knowledge sorts, conditional logic, loops, collections, and so forth) and it’ll train you create skilled python GUI stand-alone purposes
The course is split into a number of lectures we shall be constructing 3 initiatives with various ranges of issue.
A few of the initiatives we shall be constructing collectively are:
– Calculator Challenge
– Todo Listing Challenge
– File Backup Challenge.
However don’t fret it is possible for you to to create these initiatives and extra as you comply with alongside with the course and with the talents you realized it is possible for you to to use them to your initiatives. Additionally, you will be capable to obtain all of the supply code for all of the lectures and the initiatives.
Throughout this course, you’ll be taught:
– Easy methods to set up the software program on Home windows, Mac, and Linux.
– An introduction to Jupiter-lab.
– Knowledge sorts, Conditional logic, looping, and collections.
– Features, modules, and built-in features.
– Easy methods to set up the PySimple GUI.
– Easy methods to set up PyInstaller.
– Easy methods to create and work with popups.
– Easy methods to create and work with Components (buttons, sliders, checkbox, and so forth).
– Easy methods to create and work with Home windows.
– Easy methods to create and work with Layouts.
– Easy methods to create dynamic Layouts.
– Easy methods to present and conceal parts.
– Easy methods to add and take away parts to the window whereas it’s operating.
Lastly, if you’re caught you’ll be able to drop a query within the Q&A and me, or one in all my educating assistants will reply you promptly