There’s lots of content material on the market explaining the Scrum roles and what qualities you need in an individual for every function however there may be little or no content material about learn how to enhance and turn out to be higher at Scrum roles offering Real-live Examples of Scrum.
Scrum in Real Life is supposed to empower college students to turn out to be glorious in their follow of Scrum. I’ll study a number of real-life challenges new Scrum Masters and Product Homeowners cope with, particularly in work environments the place Scrum has been solely not too long ago launched or isn’t utilized persistently.
The first half of the course is reserved for a Day in the life of Scrum Grasp and Scrum Product Proprietor adopted by the second half of the course which is a few kind of an episodic story of 2-Week Dash, with a small forged of characters and a easy fictional product.
Within the final half of the course, there will probably be a breakdown of particular issues and points, in addition to Ideas and Finest Practices for Scrum at Work and recommendation for learn how to deal with it, whether or not you’re a Scrum Grasp or Product Proprietor, or developer.
Now, please test the outline of this course, as a result of we are going to cowl tons of issues right here and this course will probably be up to date constantly.
You’ll certainly discover some nice issues in this Course, in between the traces, particularly, my ardour invested into making my communication with you authentic, helpful, and engaging.
Hello everybody, my identify is Dejan. I’m PSPO, PSM, Agile coach, and coach of trainers with greater than 50 worldwide certificates in totally different areas of IT.
Based mostly on my earlier expertise, I’ve created this Course for rookies so I can assist people and groups to get higher outcomes with Agile and Scrum.
- Course intro
- Let’s meet OUR Product Proprietor
- A day in the Life of the Product Proprietor
- Let’s meet our Scrum Grasp
- A day in the life of the Scrum Grasp
- Two-Week Dash in Real Life – Dash 1-Day 1
- Two-Week Dash in Real Life – Dash 1-Day 2
- Two-Week Dash in Real Life – Dash 1-Day 3
- Two-Week Dash in Real Life – Dash 1-Day 6
- Two-Week Dash in Real Life – Dash 1-Day 10
- Two-Week Dash in Real Life – Dash 2-Day 1
- Launch Planning and Preliminary Product Backlog Refinement
- Ideas and Finest Practices for Scrum at Work 1 and a couple of
- Ideas and Finest Practices for Scrum at Work 3 and 4
- Ideas and Finest Practices for Scrum at Work 5 and 6
- Ideas and Finest Practices for Scrum at Work 7 and eight
- Last ideas
I hope you’re passionate as I’m for Agile and Scrum. And if you’re, let’s dive in.
Who this course is for:
- Scrum Practitioners
- Scrum groups
- Scrum college students
- Individuals who bought their first Agile Tester job and don’t know the place to start out
- Individuals who need to be taught rapidly about Scrum tester, Agile tester and Software program improvement
- Senior executives who want to actively promote agile ideas throughout enterprise groups and to hyperlink these ideas on to business-related outcomes
- Individuals who need to be taught why Agile is necessary
- Scrum Masters and Agile Coaches
- Product Homeowners
- Scrum Masters
The publish The Story of Scrum – Scrum in Real Life appeared first on .