The course will introduce the varied strategies, instruments and methods utilized by attackers. You’ll examine internet utility flaws and their exploitation.
No particular abilities are required because the course covers all the things from the very fundamentals.
This course covers:
- How the Web Works.
- The right way to use Vega Web Vulnerability Scanner.
- Understanding SQL Injection Assaults.
- Hacking WordPress with WPscan.
- Cross-Website Scripting & Cross-Website Request Forgery.
- Hook victims utilizing BeEF Framework.
- Acquire Full Management over the Goal Machine.
- How Phishing Works.
After finishing this course, you’ll perceive main internet utility flaws and methods to exploit various harmful vulnerabilities corresponding to SQL injections, CSRF assaults, XSS vulnerabilities, Phishing, and so on.